Monday, October 11, 2010

Pink Bash Update!

After trekking though the muddy mess St. Frances Field was in, we finally made it to the Gold and Blue Bash.  If you got there early enough, you could buy PINK WVU clothes at the shop, play games, like corn hole and pink pong, or grab a bite to eat.  Local venders were there like Chico’s Fat, Carvel, and Nathan’s Hotdogs.  



I think I may have set my expectations a little high because I expected tons freebees and to see super tall Victoria’s Secret Models walking around everywhere.  This was not the case.  All guests who brought a toiletry got a ticket to spin the prize wheel.  Sounds great but the line for this wheel was about 2 hours long and there was a chance you would walk away with only a lollipop.  And since playing games in mud is not my thing, I had nothing better to than stand and wait for Drake! So wait in line I did.  I walked away with a $5 dollar gift card and frozen muddy toes.  

Wacka Facka made a surprise appearance, which had fans excited, but the highlight of the night was definitely Drake.  Despite the “Free Weezy” theme of the night, Drake was killing it as usual.  He even brought a girl from the audience on stage, making every girl in the place jealous and heartbroken it wasn't them. In the end, I guess Drake was the big freebee so I shouldn't be disappointed.  

Till next time, 
Stephanie Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment